Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I have joined the Himig Singers

Last week I join the audition of Himig Singers together with my girlfriend and our co-choir member in Redemptorist church. We found it hard in the audition phase, as well as their rehearsals.
Currently we are in our two weeks of practice as trainee and we already got more or less 10 songs. Its a good experience actually. I've met another group of people and tried to join them. Well, their not really hard to be with.
Now, it's harder to manage my time. It's more difficult to balance everything that is attached within me: my studies, church, the choir that I organize, and the other which I considered expert choir.
It's harder, but its more of fun. haha...
Anyway, I'll post some other details, maybe on my other blogs, or perhaps here.
Well, I don't know. It depends. :)) .
Ok see yah!

No comments: