According to wikipedia, Records management, or RM, is the practice of identifying, classifying, archiving, preserving, and destroying records. Anyway, the most important is for us to know the essence of record keeping. With good records helps us to do the following:
- Monitor the progress of your business.
- Prepare your financial statements.
- Identify the source of receipts.
- Keep track of deductible expenses.
- Prepare your tax returns.
- Support items reported on tax returns.
(Source: Internal Revenue Service)
I found a site that offers record management for your own businesses. The site offers Document Scanning that lets you make easy to retrieve and use your documents, Document Storing and Records Storage that lets you free up valuable office space and keep your records in a secure location. Record Nations can help your businesses set up a records management program you will know that you are getting the best solution for you.
Click this link and let record nations show you the easiest way to start your record storage program.