Thursday, October 2, 2008

Insurance Portal Site

I just remembered my big brother’s experience last year. The moment I woke up in the morning, I found my brother curling down in his bed because he was suffering from a severe stomach ache. I can see that it really hurts. His actions tell the pain he is suffering but he didn’t force himself to tell my father and mother to bring him to the hospital.

Actually my parents know he was in stomach ache and they suggested my brother to bring him to hospital but my brother insisted.

He just woke up to go to the toilet and goes back to his bed.

After a long moment of staying in bed and looking painfully suffering he decided to tell my parents about his situation.

They rushed him to the hospital after that incident.

I stayed in our house guarding it from burglars.

Hours had pass and I received a call from my mother that what my brother was in suffering was because of his appendix.

He was suffering appendicitis. Appendicitis is the most common acute surgical emergency of the abdomen.

After the operation of my brother, he stayed in the ward and realized that the payment needs a big amount of money. Good thing he has insurance.

I just remembered this incidence now, because I found a portal site that offers insurances. Want to get insurance quote online?

If you want to redirect to that site just click on this link:

Insurance quote

No comments: